GC Articles and GC Lists are products managed by the Canadian Digital Service (CDS) at the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat (TBS). We designed and developed these products for the communications and web publishing communities within the Government of Canada.
To use the GC Articles as an Admin, Editor or Writer, you must:
- Not upload or publish protected or classified information. GC Articles is for sharing non-sensitive information for public availability .
- Understand how your department or agency implements the Policy on Communications and Federal Identity and the Policy on Service and Digital.
- Inform the Canadian Digital Service immediately if you have any privacy or security concerns about GC Articles.
- Publish content that can be easily found, understood and used using the Canada.ca Content Style Guide.
- Publish all content in both English and French and follow the Policy on Official Languages.
To enable subscriptions through GC Lists as an Admin or Editor, you must:
- Understand and comply with how your department or agency implements the Policy on Privacy Protection.
- Reviewing the GC Lists Privacy Notice, applicable to all GC Articles sites with subscriptions.
Using GC Articles and GC Lists also includes accepting the applicable AWS Service Terms, the underlying infrastructure provider.